April 27, 2023
What is strand woven bamboo flooring?It is a type of bamboo flooring which has been made in such a way to give additional strength and durability. The bamboo fibre strands have been woven together and compressed to form a robust and strong plank of flooring. If you would like to know more details, have a look at: How is Strand Woven Bamboo Flooring Made? We have a range of colours and styles. Here are some of the most popular:
- Carbonised Parquet Block
- Natural Plank Style Flooring
- Dark Chestnut Brown Plank Style Flooring
- Stone Grey Parquet Block
- Pebble Grey Plank Style Flooring
- Rustic Carbonised Plank Style Flooring
What are the main advantages?You may find the following advantages especially relevant: Firstly, it is extremely strong and durable. It is actually over twice as hard as Oak flooring.
- All bamboo flooring, including strand woven, are eco-friendly and sustainable.
- You can use it in either commercial or residential areas.
- Furthermore, it is extremely versatile. Therefore, you can install it over almost any subfloor, in most rooms in your home.
- It is dimensionally stable so can be used with underfloor heating and in rooms where temperature fluctuates (like conservatories).
- You will find it is a cost-effective alternative to hardwood flooring.
- It is quick and easy to install – either floated over an underlay or glue down (parquet block needs to be glued down.
- Also, bamboo flooring requires very little maintenance and is easy to look after.
- Finally, you have a range of colours and styles to choose from.