Bamboo flooring can be a perfect choice for commercial use. Our strand woven bamboo flooring is strong and durable enough to withstand the high footfall of busy areas. It provides a natural and sophisticated floor covering that is hard wearing and also sustainable. If you are using bamboo flooring for a commercial area, it must be fixed into position with flexible flooring adhesive or secret nails or screws.
This gives the bamboo a solid and firm grounding in order to deal with busy areas.
Which types of bamboo flooring can I use in commercial areas?
Our entire range of strand woven bamboo flooring can all be used in commercial areas. The flooring has been designed and developed in such as way that it is an extremely durable, versatile and hard-wearing product. Strand woven bamboo flooring is actually over twice as hard as Oak flooring, and harder than any other type of hardwood flooring. It is made using the shredded bamboo fibres. They are then woven together and tightly compressed under extreme pressure, then heated to seal the fibres together. This process is what makes the flooring so strong, and as a result, perfect for commercial use. Have a look at our commercial use bamboo flooring.
Why is strand woven bamboo suitable for commercial use?
• Firstly, you are getting a natural product that is extremely durable and hard wearing.
• Furthermore, it is over twice as hard as Oak flooring.
• In addition, you are getting an eco-friendly and sustainable type of flooring.
• There is a choice of plank style flooring or parquet block flooring.
• All of the styles and colours of bamboo flooring also have matching flooring accessories. These include skirting, beading and door bars.
• Finally, once it has been installed it is really easy to look after and keep clean. Read our Bamboo Flooring Care Guide for tips and advice.