Grey flooring has been popular for a few years now, so we are constantly looking to expand our colour range to keep up with the trends. The shade of grey that you choose can really transform your entire room. You will notice that it gives you a clean, fresh and minimalist look, whilst still having a natural, sustainable and beautiful floor.
How is grey bamboo created?
Bamboo is obviously not grey in colour, which means that a colour stain is added to the surface. This allows the variety of different shades, and essentially the options could be endless.
The actual flooring is made from strand woven, carbonised (smoked) bamboo. The planks are produced as normal with the click or T&G fitting system added. Next, a grey colour stain is applied, followed by protective layers of lacquer to coat the surface.
What different shades of grey are available?
We have four different shades to choose from:
1. Pebble Grey (available in plank)
2. Granite Grey (available in plank)
3. Stone Grey (available in plank or parquet)
4. Antique Taupe (available in plank)
Why should I choose grey bamboo?
• You are getting a modern and fresh colour
• Bamboo is a sustainable option
• It can suit any style or size of home
• All of our grey bamboo floors are durable and hardwearing –over twice as hard as Oak flooring
• There are a variety of shades of grey to choose from
• Also, you have the choice between plank style or parquet block
• Bamboo is versatile so can be used in almost any room in your home
• Finally, we have a range of matching grey bamboo flooring accessories to complete your room