Your hallway is the first impression of your home so you will want it looking presentable and stylish. It is also one of the busiest areas of your home so you will need a durable, long lasting and easy to clean floor. Bamboo flooring is a great durable option for hallways. Strand woven bamboo has been designed and constructed in such a way that it is over twice as hard as Oak. It is easy to maintain and look after and it can last a lifetime if cared for correctly.
Why strand woven bamboo flooring?
By choosing Strand woven bamboo you will not be disappointed. It has been technically designed and developed to be hardwearing and durable. The planks of flooring are made from strands of bamboo fibres, woven together, and compressed. The flooring is a natural choice which is sustainable and eco-friendly. We have a wide range of colours and styles to choose from, ranging from pale grey, through to dark chestnut brown with the option of plank style or parquet block. Why not have a look at our Guide to Strand Woven Bamboo Flooring for more information and details about this amazing flooring choice.
Why should I choose durable bamboo in my hallway?
We would highly recommend using strand woven bamboo in your hallway. It looks amazing, is a sustainable choice and can withstand the daily footfall of people coming and going throughout the day. Here are some reasons why durable bamboo is perfect for a hallway:
- Firstly, it is over twice as hard as Oak flooring
- A natural and beautiful floor
- You will find it easy to clean and look after
- Most importantly it us sustainable and eco-friendly
- Perfect for pets as it doesn’t harbor pet hair
- We have a choice of plank or parquet block flooring
- A wide range of different colour options for you to choose from
- Furthermore, we have matching bamboo flooring accessories like skirting and door bars
- Finally, it can last a lifetime if looked after properly
We would recommend having a door mat at the entrance door to your hallway. This will help to catch any dirt or debris which could damage your bamboo floor. We would also recommend removing footwear before walking on the floor.