Herringbone is the most popular style that you can create with bamboo parquet block flooring. The herringbone pattern consists of recurring ‘v’ shapes. The flooring is elegant and can really transform your home.
What is herringbone bamboo?
Herringbone bamboo is actually the style that is created with parquet blocks. The blocks of bamboo are a smaller, uniform size rather than a long plank. Herringbone is just one of the geometric patterns that you can create. The pattern creates a zigzag pattern throughout your room. The bamboo that is used for these parquet blocks is strand woven. This means that the bamboo fibres have been woven together and compressed into strong blocks of flooring. The result is a natural floor covering that is over twice as hard as Oak flooring, and at a fraction of the price. If you choose herringbone bamboo you are not only getting a beautiful floor, but all of these benefits too:
• You will have a natural floor that is sustainable and eco-friendly
• A range of colours to choose from
• You can create different geometric patterns with the parquet blocks
• Strand woven bamboo is over twice as hard as Oak flooring, so can be used in busy areas
• You’ll get a floor that is easy to look after and keep clean
What colours are available?
With our herringbone bamboo you have the choice of four different colours:
• Natural – golden and blonde tones of bamboo
• Carbonised – a warm coffee brown colour
• Stone Grey – medium grey tones
• Chestnut – a rich deep brown colour
You can order free samples of all of our floors. This will help you to see the great quality, feel the texture and look at the colours in your own home.
What does herringbone look like?
See how some of our customers have created the herringbone pattern with their bamboo parquet block.