Yes, some types of bamboo are good for commercial use. Our range of strand woven bamboo flooring provides a naturally strong and durable floor. Strand woven bamboo is over twice as hard as Oak flooring. If you are using our strand woven bamboo in a commercial property, you must fix it into position. You can do this with either flexible flooring adhesive, or secret nail or screws.
This will give your flooring the extra stability to deal with busy areas. We have a wide range of colours, styles and matching accessories in our commercial range. Have a look at our range of Commercial Use Bamboo Flooring.
Why is bamboo flooring good for commercial use?
Why is bamboo flooring good for commercial use? We often get asked this question. Strand woven bamboo flooring is an excellent choice for commercial properties. It has endless advantages. Here are just a few:
• Firstly, you will be getting a natural product that is durable enough to cope with busy areas.
• Strand woven bamboo is over twice as hard as Oak flooring.
• You will be getting an eco-friendly and sustainable flooring. All of our commercial use bamboo floors have been certified FSC100%. For more information you may like to read: What is FSC certified bamboo flooring?
• There is a wide range of colours and styles for you to choose from. These range from ivory white, natural golden bamboo to a dark chestnut brown.
• You can also use our strand woven parquet block bamboo in commercial areas.
• All of the styles and colours of bamboo flooring have matching flooring accessories, including skirting, beading, boor bars and stair nosing.
• You will find that bamboo flooring is extremely easy to look after and keep clean. Have a look at our Bamboo Flooring Care Guide for more information.
You may find the following article especially relevant: The benefits of strand woven bamboo flooring.