Antique Taupe is one of our new colours of strand woven bamboo flooring. The warm and rich tones of the taupe colour will bring character and sophistication to your home. The planks are made from strand woven bamboo, which is over twice as durable as Oak flooring, making it the perfect choice for busy areas like hallways and living spaces.
What is Antique Taupe?
Antique Taupe is the colour of the floor. It is a contrast of brown and grey tones to give the rich and warm taupe shade. The surface of the planks are slightly distressed, offering a more natural feel and texture.
First of all, the planks of flooring are made from strands of bamboo that have been woven together to create a stable and durable flooring, which is over twice as hard as other types (horizontal or vertical) bamboo. The durability of strand woven antique taupe bamboo flooring means that it is extremely versatile. You can use it in almost any room in your home, with the exception of wet areas. It can also be installed over underfloor heating as it is stable enough to deal with the constant changes in temperature. It can also be fitted easily using its click fitting system which allows it to be floated over an underlay or fixed down using flexible flooring adhesive.
Antique Taupe strand woven bamboo flooring has many different advantages, check below for why you should consider using it.
Why should I choose it?
Here are some great reasons to choose our new Antique Taupe floor:
• Firstly, it is a beautiful warm and rich colour
• You will find it extremely versatile as you can use it in almost any room in your home
• Furthermore, you are getting a hardwearing and durable
• Bamboo is more sustainable than wooden floors
• Easy to clean and very hygienic
• You can get matching flooring accessories
• Click fitting system, so easy to fit
• Also, it has an anti-slip lacquer
• Can be floated over an underlay or fixed into position
• Finally, you can use it with underfloor heating systems
For further information, have a look at The Advantages of Bamboo Flooring.