Pale coloured bamboo flooring is a very popular choice at the moment. You can really brighten up your home with a pale floor. It offers you a clean and minimal appearance, and you have the option of adding pops of colour with décor and furnishings. We have a range of pale coloured bamboo floors, so recommend that you order some free samples to help you to decide which suits your home best.
What options of pale coloured bamboo are there?
Within our range, you have the choice of:
Natural Horizontal Bamboo
Natural Vertical Bamboo
Pebble Strand Woven Bamboo
Natural Strand Woven Parquet Block
Natural Strand Woven Bamboo
See all of our pale coloured bamboo floors to help you to get a better idea of how they might look in your home. All will look amazing; you will be getting a sustainable and eco-friendly floor that is hard-wearing and easy to keep clean. If you decide to choose strand woven bamboo flooring, it is actually twice as hard as Oak flooring so perfect for busy areas. You will also find that bamboo flooring is really easy to keep clean. Have a look at our Cleaning and Maintenance Guide for some useful hints and tips!
Why should I choose a light coloured floor?
Here are a few reasons why a light bamboo floor may be perfect for you:
• You will notice that it brightens up any dull or dimly lit space.
• It looks clean, modern, fresh and minimalistic.
• Choosing bamboo flooring means that you are getting a sustainable and eco-friendly product.
• A pale bamboo floor is ideal if you have dark or bold interior décor or soft furnishings.
• You may also notice that it creates a calming and comforting atmosphere.
• Sometimes a light coloured floor can also help to make a smaller sized room feel a lot larger than it actually is.