April 27, 2023
Which bamboo flooring can be used in business properties?Strand woven bamboo flooring can be used in commercial areas. This particular type of flooring has been designed and developed in such a way that it has extreme strength and durability. The result is a natural and sustainable floor covering that is over twice as hard as Oak flooring. To give you an idea of how hard wearing strand woven bamboo is, some of our bamboo floors have been used in museums, airport restaurant chains, school gymnasiums and retail shops. If you are looking for a floor for a commercial property then we have a wide range of strand woven bamboo flooring, including different colours, styles and surface finishes. There is sure to be something that will suit your needs. [caption id="attachment_1467" align="aligncenter" width="450"] Carbonised Strand Woven Parquet Block[/caption]
Things you should know about commercial us bamboo flooring:
- Firstly, you must use strand woven bamboo flooring. It is strong enough to cope with the high footfall that commercial properties are likely to get.
- Bamboo flooring in commercial areas should always be fixed into position (not floated over an underlay). This will give it the solid and firm grounding needed for busy areas.
- There are a wide range of colours and style to choose from, including parquet block and plank style
- With bamboo, you are getting a natural, hardwearing product that is eco-friendly and sustainable.
- There are matching bamboo flooring accessories for all of our commercial use bamboo floors.
- Lastly, bamboo flooring is really easy to look after and keep clean. Have a read through the following for tips and guidance: Bamboo Flooring Care Guide