Granite is a medium grey colour of bamboo flooring. It is our newest colour in our range of strand woven plank bamboo flooring. The mid tones of grey will give you a fresh, clean and modern feel to your home.
What will it look like?
This really depends on which room you choose to have granite grey bamboo. It will definitely freshen up and transform any size or style of room. The medium grey tones give you a modern appeal, which can be brightened up with interior furnishings and décor. The beauty of this colour is that it will match any style or colour of décor. Here is an example of it in a living area:
What are the benefits of granite grey bamboo in my home?
• You are getting a modern and fresh new colour of bamboo flooring
• It is very versatile; you can use it in almost any room in your home (except wet areas)
• The planks are made from strand woven bamboo, which is over twice as hard as Oak flooring
• You will be making a smart choice as it is far more sustainable than wooden flooring
• It is easy to clean and maintain
• You can have matching granite bamboo flooring accessories to add the finishing touches to your room
• It is perfect for busy areas as it is hardwearing and durable
• The flooring has a click fitting system, which is easy to use
• Each plank has been coated with matt Bona anti-slip lacquer
• You can use it in a conservatory if you wish
• When fitting, you can float the planks over an underlay or fixed them directly to your subfloor
• You can use it with underfloor heating systems as it has been designed to give you the correct transfer of heat without damaging the floor