There is one main type of bamboo flooring that you can use in commercial venues. To be suitable for a commercial property, a floor covering has to be durable enough to deal with heavy daily wear and tear. Bamboo flooring provides you with a natural and sophisticated floor covering, which is also sustainable and eco-friendly. The only type of bamboo floor that you can use in a commercial property is Strand Woven bamboo, and it must be glued or fixed into position (not floated over an underlay). This is to give the bamboo flooring a solid and sound grounding and enable it to cope with the high levels of footfall.
Which bamboo floor can I use in my commercial venues?
Any of our strand woven bamboo floors can be used in commercial venues. The flooring has been designed and developed to provide extreme durability and versatility. It also offers a floor covering that is over twice as hard as Oak flooring. Strand woven bamboo flooring is made from shredded bamboo fibres that have been compressed together to form solid and stable planks or blocks of flooring. Have a look here at our Commercial Use Flooring options. You have a wide range of options to choose from, ranging from different colours, plank sizes and even parquet block bamboo flooring.
What are the benefits of using strand woven bamboo?
You will not be disappointed with strand woven flooring. Here are just some of the amazing benefits:
• Firstly, it is one of the hardest natural floor coverings, making it perfect for busy areas.
• Also, you are getting an eco-friendly and sustainable floor.
• In addition, there are a wide range of colours to choose from.
• We have matching strand woven bamboo flooring accessories to add the finishing touches to your space.
• Furthermore, it is easy to look after and keep clean.