A grey coloured bamboo floor is one of the most popular choices at the moment. The beauty of a grey floor is that you will have a modern and fresh feel, while still having the natural luxury of bamboo. Over recent years, the colour range of bamboo floors has increased dramatically to keep up with demand. Bamboo is obviously not naturally grey, so a colour stain is added to the surface. This means that the colour options could be endless.
Why should I choose a grey coloured bamboo floor?
Here are some great reasons why you should choose a grey coloured bamboo floor.
• Grey is a very modern and fresh colour that matches most interiors
• You will find that it can suit a modern or traditional styles of home
• Bamboo is durable and hardwearing – strand woven bamboo is over twice as hard as Oak flooring
• Most importantly, bamboo is sustainable, eco-friendly and cost effective
• Also, it will give you a hygienic and easy to look after floor covering
• You have a few different shades of grey to choose from
• Bamboo is extremely versatile and can be used in almost any room in your home
• Finally, we have a range of matching grey bamboo flooring accessories that will add the finishing touches to your room
What different shades can I get?
We have three different shades of grey coloured bamboo:
Pebble Grey – this has light and bright grey tones.
Stone Grey – this has medium grey tones. There are two options of plank style; either traditional planks of flooring, or parquet block.
Antique Taupe: this has a mixture of brown and grey tones to give you the best of both.
If you are not sure which colour will suit you home, you can order some free samples.