Strand woven bamboo flooring is the best bamboo for commercial areas. It is made in particular way so that the flooring is strong and durable. Our strand woven bamboo flooring gives you a natural and sophisticated floor covering that is hardwearing, durable and most importantly, sustainable. It is extremely versatile and can be used in almost any room in your home and also for commercial areas. It can withstand heavy footfall associated with busy properties. If you choose to use bamboo flooring for your commercial area, you must fix it into position with flexible flooring adhesive or secret nails or screws. This will give your bamboo a solid and firm base so that it can deal with busy commercial spaces.
What makes strand woven bamboo best for commercial areas?
The way that the flooring has been developed, designed and produced means that it is a dense and resilient plank of flooring. The fibres of the bamboo have been woven together and compressed tightly to create the planks or blocks of bamboo. If you want to find out more information about how strand woven bamboo is made, have a look at the following: How is strand woven bamboo flooring made? Here are some of the benefits you get with strand woven bamboo:
• First of all, you will get a natural floor covering, which is extremely hard and durable.
• Also, you are purchasing an eco-friendly and sustainable floor covering.
• There is a wide range of colour choice and plank styles to choose from.
• Choose from either plank style bamboo flooring or parquet block bamboo flooring.
• Furthermore, you are getting a natural floor that is over twice as hard as Oak flooring (and far more sustainable)
• You can also use matching strand woven bamboo flooring accessories to finish the room’s aesthetics.
• Finally, once you have installed bamboo into your commercial property, it is really easy to look after and keep clean.