Using one of our floor mops is one of the quickest and most efficient ways to clean your bamboo floor. Our mops have been specifically designed to be use on bamboo and wooden floors and most have a rotating head to reach into corners of your room, a removable washable cleaning pad, and a spray cleaner attachment making it easy to use in one quick movement.
How often should I clean my bamboo floor?
Ideally you should aim to sweep your bamboo floor once a day to remove any dust and grit from the surface, as this can cause damage if walked on. A cleaning mop should be used at least once a week (more frequently if needed) to remove more stubborn stains and to refresh the beauty of the natural bamboo.
For more information on how to look after you bamboo floor effectively please either have a look at our Bamboo Flooring Care Guide or read about Maintaining the Beauty and Shine of Bamboo Floors.
Further Help and Advice
For further help and advice on any of our bamboo cleaning and maintenance products please either contact our sales office or come and visit us at ourshowroom and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Bona Oxy Power Microfiber Deep Clean Pad for Multi-Surface Floors£9.99 £8.32Inc. VAT
- Bona Premium Spray mop replacement cartridge 0.85L£10.09 £8.41Inc. VAT
- Bona Premium Spray Mop for Wood Floors£37.99 £31.66Inc. VAT
- Bona Dusting Pad£9.49 £7.91Inc. VAT
- Bona Applicator Pad£9.49 £7.91Inc. VAT
- Bona Cleaning Pad£9.49 £7.91Inc. VAT
- Bona Wood Floor Cleaner 4 Litre Refill£21.29 £17.74Inc. VAT
- Bona Wood Floor Cleaning Kit£25.34 £21.12Inc. VAT