Gluing Directly Down To Sub Floor
By gluing your bamboo flooring directly down to the subfloor you can ensure a tight and secure fit. It is very important that you use a flexible flooring adhesive so that your flooring can move with the natural changes in temperature and humidity. You must also remember to leave the correct size expansion gap around the edge of your room so that there is sufficient space for this movement to take place.
How do I glue my bamboo floor down?
Further Help and Advice
For any technical advice about which flooring accessories you may need in order to fit your new bamboo floor, please either visit our showroom or contact the sales office, and we will be happy to answer any questions you have.
- Osmo MS Trade Wood Flexible Flooring Adhesive 7.5kg£45.99 £38.32Inc. VAT
- Bona Quantum Flexible Wood Flooring Adhesive 600ml Sausage£9.59 £7.99Inc. VAT
- Elka Bond Trade Flex Wood Floor Adhesive Sausage Refill pack£103.99 £86.66Inc. VAT
- Elka Bond Trade Flex Wood Floor Adhesive Foil Gun & Sausages£104.99 £87.49Inc. VAT
- Osmo MS Trade Wood Flexible Flooring Adhesive 15kg£84.99 £70.82Inc. VAT
- Bona R848T Flexible Wood Flooring Adhesive 600ml Sausage£8.89 £7.41Inc. VAT
- Sika 52 Wood Floor Glue / Adhesive Sausage 600cc - Box of 20£165.84 £138.20Inc. VAT
- Sika T54 (54 Wood Floor) 6.5kg Flexible Wood Flooring Adhesive£76.59 £63.82Inc. VAT