Our glued underlay has slots running throughout the surface. Glue is to be placed in the slots and then your engineered or solid bamboo flooring can be fixed into position on top. Why would I need a glued underlay? This particular type of underlay still acts as a cushion between your subfloor and your bamboo floor, and it will offer some thermal insulation and sound resistance, although its main advantage is that you can achieve a maximum surface bond rather than floating over an underlay. Further Help and Advice If you would like to know more about the different ways of installing bamboo flooring, please see our Installation Guide. Alternatively, for further help and guidance on any of our floors, underlays or advice on installation, please contact our sales office or come and visit our showroom.
- Self Adhesive Sticky Back Underlay 10m£49.32 £41.10Inc. VAT
- Sika Everbuild Foil Pack Applicator Barrel Gun£32.99 £27.49Inc. VAT
- Sika 52 Wood Floor Glue / Adhesive Sausage 600cc - Box of 20£165.84 £138.20Inc. VAT
- Sika 52 Wood Floor Glue / Adhesive Sausage 600cc£8.29 £6.91Inc. VAT
- Sika Layer Mat -5mm 20m2 Roll£139.19 £115.99Inc. VAT
- Sika Layer Mat - 3mm 12.5m2 Roll£81.59 £67.99Inc. VAT