Flooring Adhesives & Primers
Adhesives are needed if you choose to glue your bamboo flooring into position, or glue it over an underlay. If you are gluing your floor directly to the subfloor then you will need to use a flexible flooring adhesive and ensure you have a full surface bond. The flexibility of this product will allow your bamboo flooring to move slightly as it naturally expands and contracts with fluctuations in temperature and humidity.
Primers and Damp Proof Membranes help to create a barrier between the subfloor and your bamboo. This can be an essential part of preparing your subfloor before installation, and can help to ensure that your bamboo floor is protected from any moisture or damp that may be in the concrete or screed underneath.
How do I care for my bamboo floor once it is installed?
It may also be a good time to start thinking about looking after your flooring once it has been installed. Bamboo floors are easy to care for and maintain – read our Bamboo Flooring Care Guide for some useful tips and advice.
Further Help and Advice
If you would like further information about which products you might need for your particular type of bamboo flooring, please have a look at our How to Install Bamboo Flooring or alternatively contact us or visit our showroom for technical help and advice on all of our products.
Items 1-21 of 24
- Osmo MS Trade Wood Flexible Flooring Adhesive 7.5kg£45.99 £38.32Inc. VAT
- Bona Quantum Flexible Wood Flooring Adhesive 600ml Sausage£9.59 £7.99Inc. VAT
- Elka Bond Trade Flex Wood Floor Adhesive Sausage Refill pack£103.99 £86.66Inc. VAT
- Elka Bond Trade Flex Wood Floor Adhesive Foil Gun & Sausages£104.99 £87.49Inc. VAT
- Osmo MS Trade Wood Flexible Flooring Adhesive 15kg£84.99 £70.82Inc. VAT
- Bona R848T Flexible Wood Flooring Adhesive 600ml Sausage£8.89 £7.41Inc. VAT
- Sika 52 Wood Floor Glue / Adhesive Sausage 600cc - Box of 20£165.84 £138.20Inc. VAT
Items 1-21 of 24