When installing bamboo flooring you may need to use an adhesive to either glue in between the joints or glue down to the subfloor. We have a wide range of adhesives and accessories that are all suitable to use with bamboo flooring.
Different Installation Methods
If you have tongue and groove bamboo flooring and want to float it over an underlay, then you will also need to glue the tongues and grooves together. Have a look at our Gluing Over Underlay section, for more advice about the products available.
If you want or need to glue your floor down to the subfloor, we have a wide range of products available. We recommend gluing to the subfloor if the bamboo floor is going into a commercial property, or if you are fitting bamboo on a staircase. Have a look at our Gluing Directly down to Sub Floor section, for more advice about the products available.
For more information about installing your bamboo flooring, please see our Bamboo Flooring Installation Guide.
Further help and advice
- Osmo MS Trade Wood Flexible Flooring Adhesive 7.5kg£45.99 £38.32Inc. VAT
- Bona Quantum Flexible Wood Flooring Adhesive 600ml Sausage£9.59 £7.99Inc. VAT
- Elka Bond Trade Flex Wood Floor Adhesive Sausage Refill pack£103.99 £86.66Inc. VAT
- Elka Bond Trade Flex Wood Floor Adhesive Foil Gun & Sausages£104.99 £87.49Inc. VAT
- Osmo MS Trade Wood Flexible Flooring Adhesive 15kg£84.99 £70.82Inc. VAT
- Bona R848T Flexible Wood Flooring Adhesive 600ml Sausage£8.89 £7.41Inc. VAT
- Sika 52 Wood Floor Glue / Adhesive Sausage 600cc - Box of 20£165.84 £138.20Inc. VAT
- Sika T54 (54 Wood Floor) 6.5kg Flexible Wood Flooring Adhesive£76.59 £63.82Inc. VAT