Medium Bamboo Flooring
A medium coloured bamboo floor can look great in any size or shape of room with any type of décor. It will instantly add character and natural beauty to any style of property. Our range of medium coloured bamboo floors includes different plank lengths and widths, different colour shades and different surface finishes.
Why should I choose medium coloured hardwood flooring?
A medium coloured bamboo floor will really suit almost any style of room or property. They can help to brighten up a dark space, give depth and character to a small room, or create elegance and beauty to a large open plan space.
Bamboo flooring is very versatile, durable and strong, not forgetting it eco-friendliness and sustainability. Have a look at Advantages of Bamboo Flooring for more reasons why you should choose one of these amazing floors.
Like all bamboo floors, a medium coloured floor is extremely easy to care for. By following a simple cleaning routine and taking a few precautions to prevent damage to your floor, you will ensure it is looking its best for years to come. Read our Bamboo Flooring Care Guide for more details.
Do you sell matching flooring accessories?
Yes, we do sell a wide range of bamboo flooring accessories in colours to match your choice of flooring. We have everything you will need to prepare your subfloor, install your new bamboo floor, add the finishing touches to the room, and even products to clean and maintain your bamboo after it is fitted.
Looking after your bamboo flooring is very important
All types of bamboo flooring are easy to care for and require very little maintenance. Have a look at our Bamboo Care Guide for more information. You may also be interested in some of our cleaning products that have been designed especially to be used on wooden or bamboo floors.
Are there any alternatives available?
Yes, we have a wide range of bamboo flooring in different colours, tones and styles. If you are looking for something with the golden tones of natural bamboo, then have a look at our Light Coloured Bamboo, or if you would like something considerably darker, then have a look at our Dark Coloured Bamboo.
Alternatively, below are links to some of our most popular types of bamboo flooring:
Solid Bamboo Flooring | Engineered Bamboo Flooring | Strand Woven Bamboo Flooring | Parquet Block Bamboo Flooring | Distressed Bamboo Flooring | Bamboo Flooring for Underfloor Heating | Bamboo Flooring for Commercial Use | Click Fitting Bamboo Flooring | T&G Bamboo Flooring
Further help and advice
- Solid Natural Strand Woven 125mm Click BONA Coated Bamboo Flooring 2.29m²£31.99m² £26.66Inc. VAT915 mm125 mm10 mm2.29 ㎡
- Solid Carbonised Horizontal 96mm Bamboo Flooring 2.21m²£32.99m² £27.49Inc. VAT960 mm96 mm15 mm2.21 ㎡
- Solid Carbonised Vertical 96mm Bamboo Flooring 2.21m²£32.99m² £27.49Inc. VAT960 mm96 mm15 mm2.21 ㎡
- Solid Natural Strand Woven 142mm Bamboo Flooring 1.58m²£36.99m² £30.82Inc. VAT1850 mm142 mm14 mm1.58 ㎡
- Solid Natural Strand Woven 90mm Parquet Block BONA Coated Bamboo Flooring 1.134m²£37.99m² £31.66Inc. VAT450 mm90 mm12 mm1.13 ㎡
- Solid Natural Strand Woven 135mm Uniclic® BONA Coated Bamboo Flooring 1.5m²£37.99m² £31.66Inc. VAT1850 mm135 mm14 mm1.50 ㎡
- Engineered Natural Strand Woven 190mm Uniclic® BONA Coated Bamboo Flooring 2.81m²£39.99m² £33.32Inc. VAT1850 mm190 mm14 mm2.81 ㎡