Floor Adhesive Sausages
You would use a floor adhesive sausage when you are fixing your bamboo flooring directly down to the subfloor. It will give you a tight and secure fit. Floor adhesive sausages are quick and easy to use. Simply load them into a barrel gun, and begin using the adhesive. The glue is flexible, and elastic so will allow the bamboo flooring to move with natural changes in the atmosphere. Please also remember to leave an expansion gap around the perimeter of your room so that there is enough space for any movement to take place.
When would I use a floor adhesive sausage?
You would use a flooring adhesive sausage if you have an area of bamboo flooring that you wish to fix down to the subfloor. For a stronger bond please use a tub of flooring adhesive and a trowel. If any type of bamboo flooring is not installed correctly it can cause problems and damage in the future. For more detailed guidance on gluing your bamboo flooring down, please see our Installation Guide.
Further Help and Advice
- Bona R848T Flexible Wood Flooring Adhesive 600ml Sausage£8.89 £7.41Inc. VAT
- Bona Quantum Flexible Wood Flooring Adhesive 600ml Sausage£9.59 £7.99Inc. VAT
- Elka Bond Trade Flex Wood Floor Adhesive Sausage Refill pack£103.99 £86.66Inc. VAT
- Elka Bond Trade Flex Wood Floor Adhesive Foil Gun & Sausages£104.99 £87.49Inc. VAT
- Sika 52 Wood Floor Glue / Adhesive Sausage 600cc - Box of 20£165.84 £138.20Inc. VAT